Questions About Renting a Dumpster in Boulder, CO
We want to make sure that you know all the facts before you rent a dumpster - and that includes any extra fees that you may incur. Here are a dew things that you would need to look out for:
- Needing additional days than the agreed upon rentail period
- Going over the agreed upon weight allowance
- Needing an additional dumpster rental to finish your waste disposal project
- Needing the dumpster to be moved
- Any other special accommodations that are not agreed upon your booking
For more information, please contact us.
We deliver to Boulder and the surrounding areas, but for more specific information, we deliver to these zip codes:
80023, 80025, 80026, 80027, 80301, 80302, 80303, 80304, 80305, 80306, 80307, 80308, 80309, 80310, 80314, 80455, 80466, 80471, 80481, 80501, 80502, 80503, 80504, 80510, 80514, 80516, 80533, 80540, 80544
We also deliver to Thornton and surrounding areas.
If you ever need a waste disposal solution that can handle nearly any waste disposal project without breaking the bank, the best way to go would be a dumpster rental. Our largest dumpster size, the 20 yard dumpster, is suggested for these projects:
- Construction debris from a large home remodeling project
- Furniture removal
- Flood or fire restoration projects
- Spring cleaning projects
- Estate sale auctions
- Medium to large home cleanout jobs
- And many more projects...
Yes, we typically do not accept household hazardous waste which include, but not limited to:
- Propane tanks
- Pharmaceuticals and bio-medical waste
- Pesticides and fertilizers
- Aerosol cans
- Tires, motor oil, gasoline and anti-freeze
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- Household cleaning products
- and more...
If you're unsure about an object, please contact us for an immediate answer.
Book your dumpster today!
Friendly, professional customer service, plus fair pricing, equals value.Book a Dumpster